What We Do
Among the services we provide is ensuring that your application and supporting documents comply exactly with Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s standards, and drafting written, legal arguments, which will accompany your application package, proactively arguing why you should be successfully issued a Canadian immigrant visa.
Our immigration practice deals with all facets of Canadian inbound immigration including applications for:
- Independent / Skilled Worker Immigration.
- Business Immigration (investors, Entrepreneurs, Self-Employed).
- Sponsorship of a Spouse or Dependent Child or Sponsorship of a Parent / Grandparent.
- Student Visa and Student Placement in Canadian Educational Institutions.
- Work Permits and Pre Immigration Job Placement.
As an exclusive service to immigration clients, we provide an optional 4 month Canada Immigration Review (CAR) travel service to potential immigrants. This service allows for up to maximum 02 persons to travel to Canada for up to a maximum of 4 weeks to review their relocation to Canada prior. Packages and rates for CAR services are provided on an individual basis and include accommodation, transport and 24 hour assistance.